We make every effort to use our website to answer any questions our clients or visitors may ask. We ask that you peruse as much of our information as you can. We hope you think of each page as a journey to its contents, that the design gently prods you to pods of information related to its topic. If you do not see the answer to your question please send us your question using our contact us page.
Although the term “optimization” is often used for improving the visibility of a website in online search engines (also known as SEO), it sometimes refers to web content that’s designed to function well on multiple computers and mobile devices.
When you talk about visitor loyalty and traffic retention and public consumption, it will always require optimized content.
No! Once we decide that we have the capacity to work with a potential client and the resources are available to complete the project within the client’s time frame and budget, we assemble a team to complete a thorough discovery of their needs. There is no cost attached to this first step. Very often if we think it is appropriate we will also prepare a ‘Phase Zero’ mockup of the proposed site at no cost to the client.
ZipTeq often provides the highest level of ‘content’ for our client websites. We partner with an impressive group of content creators in a variety of fields. We suggest you meet with our content team to decide the flavor and essence of the content you desire.
- Expository: : Expository writing is straight to the point. It is factual. We are furnished with relevant facts and figures and it does not include his opinions.
- Descriptive: : Descriptive writing focuses on describing a character, an event or a place in detail. It is sometimes poetic in nature.
- Persuasive: Persuasive writing, contains the opinions, biases and justifications of the author. Persuasive writing is a type of writing which contains justifications and reasons to make someone believe the point of the writer.
- Narrative: Narrative writing is the type of writing that tells a story. Narrative writing usually uses the first person I. Simply put, narrative writing is an art to describe a story.
Remember three things…
- Create Interest: Try to make your content encourage readers to keep reading. Make it amusing, ironic, pithy but try to keep them reading. Make it relate to your readers and try to make it very interesting to them. Answer relevant questions for them.
- Use Keywords: Each page on your website should be dedicated to a key word, to a targeted keyword phrase, but you need some variety and balance also.
- Be Consistent: Constantly and consistently analyze your keywords. Make sure they continue to be relevant.
How search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo find websites is by following links. You need to have incoming links. Submit your website to quality directories that are related to your website; create a Facebook page; consider starting a business blog on its own domain so it can link to your main website.
You need to have a basic understanding of what search engines are likely to index and what they are not likely to index. HTML text format is the most likely to be indexed by all the search engines and Google and Bing are almost 90% or the market. Images, flash files, non-text content and applets are very often ignored. There have been huge improvements in search engine spiders in crawling technology to discern useful content.
We have a number of clients in North America and the Caribbean. We have extensive tools to build, deploy, maintain and support all our clients wherever they might be.
Open source is a set of principles and practices that promote access to the design and production of goods and knowledge. The term was initially and is most commonly applied to the source code of software that is available to the general public with relaxed or non-existent intellectual property restrictions?
ZipTeq LITE design is a concept born in our production tech team that if a site is properly designed many common features today of web design should not be necessary. For example, sidebars, search boxes and multiple menu choices. Here at ZipTeq we have dubbed this ZipTeq LITE 🙂
In 1978, the principals in ZipTeq started Computer Business Systems a technical hardware company and consultancy. CBS was also the Apple dealer in Jamaica and introduced the first LAN (Local Area Network) into the Caribbean. For a decade we were the largest Novell dealer in the Caribbean. In the 1990s CBS morphed into Ziptechnologies/ZipTeq.com a purely software and internet company producing interesting and remarkable products for the web.
ZipTeq Discovery is one of our efficiency secrets. Two members of our team meet with a team selected by our client. We begin by define the design ‘theme’ our client might prefer. Light or dark. Movement or none? The palette, usual no more than three colors, sometimes four that are to be employed across the site. Are we using hues? or not. etc. This process that usually determines all the major decisions about your website is very important. It results in ‘the discovery document’ which primarily contains the sitemap (the title of all the pages of your site), the dynamics (all the pages that do something dynamically) and most importantly the THEME of your site. Soft, fast, busy, light, colorful, explosive etc. The one or two words that guides our development decisions in general.
In the ZipTeq design cauldron… we believe that less is more. That emphasis comes from the lack of emphasis. And as a result we find that our metrics show our clients that customers who visit their sites are clicking where we would like them to. Asking the questions that we have the answers for and thus promoting more satisfaction and sales for our clients.
No! Once we decide that we have the capacity to work with a potential client and the resources are available to complete the project within the client’s time frame and budget, we assemble a team to complete a thorough discovery of his needs. There is no cost attached to this first step. Very often if we think it is appropriate we will also prepare a ‘Phase Zero’ mockup of the proposed site at no cost also.
The discovery process is the heart of our clients product needs regarding – design, feel and execution…
- Design – a plan to show off the look and operation of your pages and how this will be executed.
- Feel – the navigation and satisfaction of how your site will work and operate.
- Execution – The synthesis of how all of these will come together to cohesively operate to give your customers the experience they would like.
- Experience – First tech company in Jamaica almost 40 years ago
- Knowledge – Really bright team see our awards & portfolio
- Team – Best team in the Caribbean
- Depth – propellr hot potato
- We Are the World – ok this is just the guys messing around now… we are not the world 🙂