An augmented Reality Campaign is beneficial in several ways:
- It adds another dimension of digital content to any print (which did not exist before)
- It prompts user engagement (on average 8 out of 10 scans are interacted with)
- Provides a direct link between a company’s print ads, social media and website
- Provides accurate data, hence the effectiveness of each campaign can be measured (unlike TV or regular print)
- Boosts the innovative image of any brand using it
Our now famous Sean Paul campaign is currently prominently featured on the Layar website for inspiration (which is where we looked when we got started, so it is truly an honour to be on that page with some of the best brands and campaigns from around the world). They also did a blog post and newsletter about the campaign. The campaign was also featured on Sean “Diddy” Combs cable channel Revolt.tv with a live demonstration by Sean Paul. In addition to this the campaign was featured in both major local newspapers.
With major campaigns in the pipeline we are positioning ourselves as the premier Caribbean outfit for Augmented Reality. We believe in this technology and we have just begun to see its disruptive effect on traditional marketing. The future is strong for this technology which is especially popular among millennials and we plan to be here for the long haul